EAC Mark of Conformity for Customs Union. EMC. Technical Regulations: Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment.
The list of products was approved for which a customs declaration requires to confirm compliance with the technical regulations of the Customs Union ‘Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment’ (technical regulations of the Customs Union No. 020/2011). In order to confirm compliance is required the certificate of conformity of the Customs Union.
On the list included, among others, products such as:
- electrical and household equipment (refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, electric cookers, microwave ovens, toasters, blenders, knives, washing machines, dryers, irons, vacuum cleaners, fans, water heaters, electric shavers, electric blankets, massagers, RTV equipment, sewing machines, batteries, electric blinds, etc.);
- electronic personal computers (PCs, cash registers);
- electronic devices related to personal computers (scanners, printers, monitors, power supplies, multimedia projectors);
- electronic devices (drills, screwdrivers, wrenches, screwdrivers, saws, jigsaws);
- electronic musical instruments.
If you have more questions about Technical Regulations: Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment (EMC), please please contact us and discuss it with our experts.